December 21, 2012

Unbelievable

Bloomberg: No One Has ‘Defended the Second Amendment as Much as I Have’


Mr. Bloomberg claimed to be the strongest defender of the Second Amendment around. "I don’t think there’s anybody that’s defended the Second Amendment as much as I have, Ray,” Mr. Bloomberg said to a caller who asked him why he was “so against” the constitutional passage.


Obscenely outrageous blatant lies like that are among the top reasons that I would not vote for Bloomberg for anything other than a one-way ticket out of this country. He has been a noisy and zealous gun-control and gun-ban advocate for years. Whether or not you support his public positions, it is a demonstrated and undeniable fact that he can not be trusted to ever tell the truth. If Bloomberg tells you the sun is going to rise in the east, I recommend personal verification that it does before believing him.

No comments: